Ready to play some ball?Grab a team, suit up, and climb inside your human! Prep its thrusters, lower its all-terrain wheels, and spin up that flailing magnet-arm. It’s time for Regular Human Basketball!
It’s is the multiplayer party-starter that has your team wrestling to control your giant mechanical death machine. Yelling orders, flipping switches, and shootin’ hoops in a post-apocalyptic basketball showdown.
Coming to Steam Early 2018
The original incarnation was made in a few weeks and released for free back in 2015, the updated version for Steam will be out early 2018 and features online multiplayer, multiple arenas, updated art, new soundtrack and more!
- Online + Splitscreen Multiplayer for 2 or more humans.
- Lifelike physics simulates over 4 human emotions.
- You and your teammates share control of the various parts of your human- including thrusters, magnet arm and all-terrain wheels.
- Realistic basketball commentary from real human commentators.
- Coming to Steam early 2018 for Windows Mac and Linux!