Ready to play some ball?Grab a team, suit up, and climb inside your human! Prep its thrusters, lower its all-terrain wheels, and spin up that flailing magnet-arm. It’s time for Regular Human Basketball!
It’s is the multiplayer party-starter that has your team wrestling to control your giant mechanical death machine. Yelling orders, flipping switches, and shootin’ hoops in a post-apocalyptic basketball showdown.
Coming soon to SteamThe original incarnation was made in a few weeks and released for free back in 2015, the updated version for Steam will be out 2018 and features online multiplayer, multiple arenas, updated art, new soundtrack and more!
- Online + Splitscreen Multiplayer for 2 or more humans.
- Lifelike physics simulates over 4 human emotions.
- You and your teammates share control of the various parts of your human- including thrusters, magnet arm and all-terrain wheels.
- Realistic basketball commentary from real human commentators.
- Coming to Steam 2018 for Windows Mac and Linux!